Replica Healthways Diaphragms

# of diaphragms I'd personally want:

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watching intently. Got a few h-ways I might resurrect..

(damn auto-correct)

Last edited:
The style looks right. The size should be over 3 inches, in the 3.25 range. If it's slightly less than 3 inches that's not the one we need. USD, Dacor and SP are all the slightly less than 3 inches so finding one of those is easy.

you might want to rethink letting students use this gear just on a risk management situation

Well...

Lesson one: Don't ship the golden goose to China. The postal service ate the diaphragm somewhere after customs before it reached the factory for replicating.

Anyone else want to risk an original to try this again? Or producing a CAD file to send instead?

I just pulled my Healthways out of storage, hoping you were close to done. I'll check to see if it's fabric or rubber and send you a pic.
If you want it, it's yours!

I have a few of them . I would risk a harder one for doing it dimensional measurements the durometer could be geussed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom