Rentadora Isis - Online reservation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingjd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I submitted a reservation request to Rentadora Isis through its website. How soon should I expect a response? It's been a couple of days and I'm concerned it's been missed. Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PM me with your the name on your reservation and dates and I'll check for you.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Thanks, Dave. PM sent.

Dave, can you get me on a dive boat in two months? I also need airfare and lodging?

divingjd...check your spam folder.

Thanks for the suggestion, Ron. That was it. I should have thought of that. For some reason, it didn't show up at all in Outlook.

I went to Isis a they only have a handwritten reservation book…and your name was not in it! Let me know what kind of car and the "special" internet price and I will make sure they get you in. (No one there speaks English but their phone number from the states is 011 52 987 3367). Direct e mail is better for me than the board or PMs,—that is dave@aldora.com.

And yes Ron, the lodging would be a very remote possibility, but not air—get an aircraft with more "legs".

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom