Renewal went through on Paypal but not showing up here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have renewed and am still seeing ads.

Same - maybe we can merge the threads - Renewal issues

As far as I know, I’m current, Block Ads is checked, and I get ads.

You’re not showing as a red supporter. One of the mods has to do it.
Where can we go to see what our current account status is?

Where can we go to see what our current account status is?
Look at your own post. If your red supporter status is in effect, it will show. Look at mine as a comparison.

Look at your own post. If your red supporter status is in effect, it will show. Look at mine as a comparison.
This. Apparently a bunch of us that renewed over the last week or two got charged but not updated/renewed so we're seeing ads and lost our banners, etc. I am sure someone will get to it eventually.

This. Apparently a bunch of us that renewed over the last week or two got charged but not updated/renewed so we're seeing ads and lost our banners, etc. I am sure someone will get to it eventually.
Again, Pete’s sister is very ill and he’s caring for her. @Pedro Burrito was doing some of the updates recently. It’s rather amusing watching some posters almost having a temper tantrum over the delay.

I assumed that it would be noted somewhere in our account/profile info. So we believe that looking at one of our own posts is the only positive indication of status?

Back
Top Bottom