Renewal went through on Paypal but not showing up here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I assumed that it would be noted somewhere in our account/profile info. So we believe that looking at one of our own posts is the only positive indication of status?
Look at the white circled below. How can you miss this?

468346E1-8AF5-443A-BC88-6DA89135A656.jpeg

"Contributor" is just a term for making posts, "Supporter" and "Sponsor" (the "Red Banner") are indicating financial support... Once you are "Red", you can make your own title. "Woof" in my case...

1658325848468.png

Again, Pete’s sister is very ill and he’s caring for her. @Pedro Burrito was doing some of the updates recently. It’s rather amusing watching some posters almost having a temper tantrum over the delay.
This is unacceptable. I'd like to speak to a manager. :p

This is unacceptable. I'd like to speak to a manager. :p
What’s sad about it is that people don’t seem to give a flying fig about the reason for the delay. They just want it done NOW! 🤦‍♀️

What’s the male version of Karen?

I’m sorry, I’ve been traveling to DC and Seattle. Back to the USA for the first time in over four years.

I think I am caught up on manual upgrades.
Shoot...without the ads how am I supposed to know what I ought to buy?

Back
Top Bottom