Renaming the Hawaiian Surface Intervals Forum

What name do you like for our HSI forum?

• Talk Story

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Da'Kine talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pau Hana

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • The Tiki Lounge

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Local Kine

• Where You Stay?

• Wassup?

• Kama΄āina

• Was'sup Brah?

• shaka time

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wha's da haps? I learned something new....I am going to start sayin that.

Lets eliminate and vote. yea, kava is South Pacific. We should n't use it because some people frown on it...like drug use (not me) .. but it is not inclusive.

how bout..."the dark room" and you have to have a camera?..kidding.

catherine96821:
Wha's da haps? I learned something new....I am going to start sayin that.

Lets eliminate and vote. yea, kava is South Pacific. We should n't use it because some people frown on it...like drug use (not me) .. but it is not inclusive.

yeah ... I'd be in the "frowning" group as around here awa (kawa) root is chewed for it's "narcotic/numbing" effect...

catherine96821:
how bout..."the dark room" and you have to have a camera?..kidding.

Does having a "photographic memory" count? (of course I've long since misplaced the film... lol)

How about "Pau Hana". I liked "Kava Bar" but I understand why it can't be used. I like "Off Gasing" too.

OK Ohana, I just added a poll. We have lots of good suggestions, but I can only add 10 to a poll. We'll vote a couple of times - like they did when they renamed the water cooler - until we get a name that the majority can live with :D

wish I could vote 2x - I really like Pau Hana as well as Talk Story... but Since I'm on the board at work quite a bit... Pau Hana might get me in trouble :wink:

Aloha :D

I voted for shaka time, Pau hana was my second choice. Everybody is voting for the good ones! we are all ohana!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom