Renaming the Hawaiian Surface Intervals Forum

What name do you like for our HSI forum?

• Talk Story

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Da'Kine talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pau Hana

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • The Tiki Lounge

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Local Kine

• Where You Stay?

• Wassup?

• Kama΄āina

• Was'sup Brah?

• shaka time

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10.gif

see leesa, you should have just decided. well, you could make it talk story in the tiki lounge....

lol...we'll wait a week...maybe we will suddenly get some more folks in our little Ohana here that would like to vote...

If my sewage and bedbugs idea was there I quite sure it would have taken the lead by now or at least one vote for sure! :)

Update for anybody that cares, Im now in Qwest near Mosul. The "retirement base" as it's known. It may very well be the best place to be in Iraq and I will be here for 2-3 months! The work sucks, like stateside jobs, but everything else is as good as it gets for this place. Someone send me a mask and snorkle please, I have ordered a swiming pool. Realy did! Pics to follow when it gets here.

Dive safe everyone....

Im posting a write in vote for sewage, bedbugs,ect. Please post your write in ballots here!

Some of my favorite things are pink! LOL I wont go any further with that that here though.

I don't see any write in votes here people!!!!

Back
Top Bottom