regulator parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The "warranty" covers defects in material and workmanship. The "free parts POLICY" says that we will supply the parts, as long as the consumer has the reg serviced annually at an authorized dealer.

If "Sam Scuba Diver" wants to buy the parts and service the regs himself, he is passing on the Free Parts Policy - but that doesn't affect the warranty...

Now, that being said, if Sam destroys a port plug while trying to remove it with a pair of vise grips, he will need to purchase the parts to replace those which he destroyed....they will not be covered under warranty!!! :wink:

Make sense??

ScottZeagle:
The "warranty" covers defects in material and workmanship. The "free parts POLICY" says that we will supply the parts, as long as the consumer has the reg serviced annually at an authorized dealer.

If "Sam Scuba Diver" wants to buy the parts and service the regs himself, he is passing on the Free Parts Policy - but that doesn't affect the warranty...

Now, that being said, if Sam destroys a port plug while trying to remove it with a pair of vise grips, he will need to purchase the parts to replace those which he destroyed....they will not be covered under warranty!!! :wink:

Make sense??
Yes it does.

DiveSite:
Since Scott has OK'd the sale of parts kits, I have them in stock #345-1000 for the 1st stages and #345-2000 for the 2nd stages. If interested, you can contact me toll free at 1-877-XXSCUBA or 1-877-997-2822.

Terry
Thanks but I need to buy a new reg first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom