Regulator found in Comal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahh yes. But what color is the plastic? And is it two-tone or three-tone plastic ?? Hhhmmm ???

I've got the male end. :)

Now I thought Chris was the one with the male end and you were the one with the female end. :confused:

Now I thought Chris was the one with the male end and you were the one with the female end. :confused:

Just wait till I get a p-valve, then I'll have a quick disconnect and I'll be messing with the male and the female pieces under my drysuit prior to every dive. That should be interesting. :shocked2:

I can't wait to get a p-valve. Come on, payday!

I don't know what you are talking about, Mr. K. Lantz!
:focus:

Attachments

• she-p.jpg
    she-p.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 49
Was it by the mask my drive buddy lost at the end of the tube shute? Has a bright pink accents and ponk snorkel.

vanessar

It's mine. Send me an address, swab the mouthpiece, and I'll send a DNA sample for matchup.

(I have real trepidations about posting this, considering the direction the last few posts have been leaning...):shocked2:

What a thoroughly entertaining thread! LOL!
On several different levels. And we all know, "It's all about entertaining me." Ha!

Guba,
In all seriousness, does the regulator in question belong to you? Just curious. I will believe you. I just want to hear the story about how your reg got separated from the rest of your dive rig.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom