Regulator for Matthew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crabdiver

Reaction score
My son and I are buying our equipment a piece at a time. We've managed to get our BDCs and I have picked up a regulator. We still need one for Matt. If anyone knows of a decent one for sale let me know. We're trying to get decent equipment but stay within a budget. Everything that we buy, we take to SportDivers and have it checked out before we use it. If it needs a little repair that's okay too.

:copper:

Give ebay a try.I know some of our local dive sites people will sometimes have used gear for sale.You may also want to check with some dive shops to see if there getting rid of any rental regs cheap.If i hear of any good deals on stuff i'll pass it on to you.

Heres a cheesy little cop joke for you.
Do you know why supervisors carry a gun?
So they can shoot themsleves when the crime scene and investigation gets all screwed up.

I have been in law enforcement for close to 9 years and have heard some good ones.Take care!!

A local LDS here in Plano (Ocean's Window) has a very nice reg. that a customer changed their mind on brand and returned. It is a Beuchat VX-10 Iceberg. Suposedly the thing has never been underwater but being that it went out the door, they serviced it and are selling as 2nd hand. If I needed another reg right now I would go for it at $199- If you are interested I would call them and make an offer. They might take less for it as they no longer carry Beuchat and do not have customers looking at it much. If anything, may get them to include shipping to Alvin.

Just an idea.

Recently I purchased/ordered two Apeks ATX50's from a LDS. One came in as a TX50 which they allowed me to use until the ATX model came in. I only used it for two freshwater dives and they're selling it as used. I don't know what they are asking for it but it might be worth a call. You might even end up with a warranty? Here's the shop's name and number:

Harrisburg Scuba Center
3997-A Sunnycrest Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17109
717-561-0517
6-9PM weekdays

-jeff miesemer

Back
Top Bottom