Reg info.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now that I look at the picture a little closer it is a MK10 Sorry for the confusion.
That is fine, I read what you said, and I looked at it and figured that out.

I am going to polish it up tomorrow after work and then drop it off to be overhauled this weekend

Well I have opened it up already, I just need to get the battery.

I'm jealous.

I got my batteries on ebay: a pack of 100 for less than one usually costs. If you can handle the three weeks it takes to get to you from Hong Kong I'd say it's worth it.

Yes....MK10 first stage.

If you plan on having it serviced by a shop, unless they give you a really good deal, it would probably not be worth having it rebuilt either to own or sell. However, that is a great regulator and if you plan on doing it yourself, it will be well worth your while......in my awkward way, I'm suggesting either do it yourself and keep it, or clean it up the best you can and sell it.

Here is a link for more info on getting your depth gauge/bottom timer back in service.
Oceanic Datamax II

Couv

ps thanks Aquaregia for watching my back.

Yes....MK10 first stage.

If you plan on having it serviced by a shop, unless they give you a really good deal, it would probably not be worth having it rebuilt either to own or sell. However, that is a great regulator and if you plan on doing it yourself, it will be well worth your while......in my awkward way, I'm suggesting either do it yourself and keep it, or clean it up the best you can and sell it.

Here is a link for more info on getting your depth gauge/bottom timer back in service.
Oceanic Datamax II

Couv

ps thanks Aquaregia for watching my back.
Ok I guess I will be doing it myself then. I know where I can get the parts to do it and have access to the information in how to do it. So I guess I will work on it myself.

Excellent. If you have any questions, just ask away. I'm sure one or more of the Usual Suspects will be happy to help. Keep us posted on the outcome.

c

Excellent. If you have any questions, just ask away. I'm sure one or more of the Usual Suspects will be happy to help. Keep us posted on the outcome.

c
Well I just checked with my LDS and they will overhaul it for $90-$100. I think I will let them do it for that price.

That sounds a bit steep, but if it was given to you a $100 investment into a top notch regulator with a SPG and depth gauge and bottom timer is a pretty good deal.

How about more pix when the shop gets done with it?

c

Back
Top Bottom