For Sale ReefNet Sensus Ultra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozrik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Reefnet Sensus Ultra Data Recorder Complete Kit, with/download interface and 2 USB Adaptors. Originally Purchased June 2013 for $250. Asking $110 plus shipping OBO.

ReefNet Inc. | Sensus Ultra

Pictures
IMG_0514.JPG IMG_0513.JPG IMG_0511.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0511.JPG
    IMG_0511.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 45
Last device in use to use a serial port? Cute.

I carried one for a while and it died. The company was unable to recover the data on it. I never got another one. The download was also hard sometimes to make a good connection.

Really? This is my second one, never had issues with either of them outside the first one's battery dying after 8 or so years of use. The company is pretty up front about the fact that the unit cannot be opened so once the battery dies they can't recover anything. I downloaded regularly from it so it wasn't an issue for me.

My battery died after 4 or 5. Simpler to download now from the computer.

My battery died after 4 years of use. Not much that you can do with it then. Nice idea when it came out. RS232 was already extinct when it was first released.

Back
Top Bottom