ReefMaster Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So, I got a ReefMaster Mini back in July, and within a month of having it, it froze up, and would not work. I brought it into my LDS, and they got me a replacement from SeaLife, which took forever.

So, I finally took the replacement out of the box last week, put some brand new batteries and a SD card in it, and the lil green light turns on for a few seconds, then off. Thats the only sort of power or anything it does. I tried several batteries too, incase the ones I had were dead or something.

I dont want to deal with the LDS. Can I go directly to SeaLife? What are any suggestions?

You can send it in directly if you'd like but would need to contact our service department to get an RMA.

I would suggest as they will to send in your SD card as well to check the whole system out.

You can call 856 866-9191 to reach them and get the RMA number.

Joe

Alright, I called and spoke to Karl. He is matter of fact sure that the camera will need to be replaced, but Im going to get an RMA via email, and send the camera in.

That wasn't too bad, so far.

Thanks Joe.

P.S. Ill post back in here with the details as the process continues.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom