REEF ID Class - POSPONED to November 12 &13, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is terrible. I just found out that now I have to work that weekend and I can't go on the trip. Well, I guess I'll have to meet you all next time.
-Mike

Has anyone been looking at Jeanne again?? Will that mess up our viz (again)?

good question.
maybe planning dives during hurricane season aint a good idea anymore. lol.

I think hurricane Rodney is scheduled for that weekend,

Know what, if it gets right down to it, I can schedule it for some other time. There are only so many options for doing things. This season is not like one we've had in a loooooong time.. folks who have been down here a while can attest to that.

It does look like the coast (no pun intended) may be clear next weekend, so lets hope the bottom settles down and we can see something!! If those on the coast, and Kev (about the boat dive friday) can give us an idea as the week goes on that would be great!

Colin, i dont believe you about this season being a freak one! I think they just didnt tell me about this when i got the job over here :wink:

You're right Simon. They lied.

Hey everybody,
Unfortunately I'm going to have to back out of this fine trip. I'm closing on a house in a few weeks and I have way too much stuff going on right now to blast off to FL for the weekend- as temping as it is. Catch ya next time.

Scott

should we just wait till after hurricane season for this class.

looks like we may never catch a break

thanks
brian

Its starting to look that way isn't it? Sorta like missing that first light and getting stopped at a red.. EVERY one there after will always catch you thus forcing you to look at the same nose picker, nail biter, and cell phone talker in traffic for 7 miles.

Let me talk to Rose and see what options are available.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom