REEF ID Class - POSPONED to November 12 &13, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee Colin, that is the same weekend of the SB single divers weekend in the Keys.

Still, if anybody wants to dive this weekend, we can still try to get out and dive. Just because the class is cancelled doesn't mean we have to stay dry!

Will make a decision later this week IF we will come down to the SE or go gulf this weekend. Shame it had to be moved (again), even if some people (probably us and those doing singledivers trip) cant - no great shakes, plenty of chance for us all to get together a bunch of times! :wink:

BTW, thanks again Colin for all your time and effort in these arrangements.

Nota problem, Colin. Just thought I would mention it...too bad we couldnt combine the two...say have the REEF ID class in the keys....

Dont give him ideas!! From what i saw on French and in particular Molasses reefs, we could spend a few hours with our noses in the books to get all those fish ID'd. :wink:

Maybe this would be another stop in the grand tour de Florida that Colin has in mind, if only that first one would go ahead sometime :wink: So what are you thinking, one on the NE, SW, Pandhandle after the SE one finally goes ahead???

Thats kind of the game plan, Simon... it would be a great opportunity to dive all around the state and do something fun in the process. :)

<snip>
CBulla:
I'm going to leave this thread stickied for 2 more days to make sure everyone gets to see it, and the calendar date is going to be moved forward to the new date. I'll post a new thread 3 weeks before the date of the new class.
Hey Colin, maybe you ought to leave this as a sticky for us aged, easily distracted and memory impaired old farts. :confused_

Hey Colin,

Nov. 12th and 13th are a Friday and Saturday. Did you mean the 13th and 14th(Sat. & Sun)? Either way, I will more than likely miss it due to other things on my schedule. I had a bad feeling about changing dates.

Joe

I don't think we can make it either :17:

Good to see you back online Vickie. Everything getting back to normal - or at least in the process of it? Who knows about the availability of doing this course, too far ahead right now to be sure for me at least.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom