Reduced airfare to Roatan November 13-20,2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquid Fit

Reaction score
Liquid Fit is traveling to Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan Honduras, November 13-20. We blocked airfare on TACA for this trip. The airfare is $491.15 out of Miami. Last time I checked the airfare is running about $650 I need to secure these seats by Sept 28,2005. I also have 3 rooms or 6 spots left at AKR for $675 plus 16% tax. At this point, there will be 24 people in our group. You do not have to be a diver, but the divers who are going are very experienced divers. We will also be having a wedding. My daughter will be getting married.

Roatan is a wonderful place for a diving trip. This will be my 4th trip there. Unfortunately, I do not see airfares coming down anytime in the future. If you would like to join us, please contact me ASAP @ 800-785-8362. If you need a wetsuit for this trip, I would be more than willing to discount a suit to you. (a LF suit is not requited for this trip.)

Hope you will join us.
Carolyn Tomes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom