Redeployment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey 2Tours,

Man, what a bummer. I feel your pain. Hey, if you look at a map, you'll see Colorado is kinda in the middle of where you'll be going to-&-back from(well, and a little west). Anyway, if you stop here sometime, ditto on the Big Mac, etc. offer. Bring your dive gear, there's some ok local spots here I have found. God speed on your return!

2Tours N Iraq`:
Gotta love the reliability of the US Air Force...I was supposed to be home 3 days ago. I just wish I could get delayed yet again! Of course, is it really a deployment if your return flight isn't delayed at least 3 times?!?

Blane, What a bummer! Do I need to start making phone calls again? I got you in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know when you are here safe and sound.

Polly

Hi Blane, Sorry you still stuck in Iraq! Hope you'll be home soon. Look forward to hooking up with you and your brother soon.

Take care and God's speed!

Your Friend,
-Matt-

Firebrand:
Everyone, 2Tours is HOME!!!

So I believe that opens the question..... When we diving?

Polly

I'm finally home! I can't wait to get wet again. Of course, now I have to make a trip down to beautiful sunny Florida to pick up my dive gear from my dad's place.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Matt, just a few short weeks left, dude, and I'll get to meet you in person at your fund raiser.

2Tours N Iraq`:
Matt, just a few short weeks left, dude, and I'll get to meet you in person at your fund raiser.

By the way..... Matt gave me some bad news guys..... there is NOT a Waffle House in the area!!!!!!! He said there is an IHOP, but you know, and I know, they are just not the same. The 2 restraunts just do not have the same standards when it comes to hiring their wait staff.

See you guys in a couple weeks.

Polly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom