Redeployment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Tours N Iraq`

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, I have somewhere around one month left before I get home and I'm looking forward to going diving again. The first place I'm going to stop at is McDonalds and get a Big Mac Value Meal. I'll then stop in to 7-11 and get a Slurpee. After that I'm going to be looking for places to go diving. Of course, I'm heading up to MN for the weekend of Feb 17-19 so I can attend Matt Johnston's fundraiser. I'm also going to try to get down to FL to dive around Ginnie Springs. Hopefully events will work out and I can do everything I want to when I get back home.

If anyone else has any redeployment plans they would like to share, here is the place to do it.

It'll be nice to have you back in the states safe and sound. Hope you last month there goes by quickly and uneventfully.

Thank you.
Return safe.

Hey, Vet, if you come through Atlanta, let me know. I'll be proud to buy you that Big Mac, and I'll bring you a couple of cold beers to go with it.

the K

You must be really excited! I remember returning from deployment and having those same thoughts-looking forward to all those things we all take for granted (like a Big Mac mmmm). Thanks for your service! :usa:

Rap

Thanks everyone, as most of you know, I can't openly discuss my travel plans but I will keep all of your comments in mind based on where I'm returning to.

hey 2_Tours,
Are you TDY for two weeks or completing your tour? My sons got back last March and along with home cooking couldn't wait to get a real hamburger. One just joined Scubaboard last night, gurgulator is his id (id's are hard to figure, don't know where that name comes from). He is home on two week leave and is stationed in Arizona , Ft. Huachuca until May, and he is a diver when he is home.
Keep your head down and maybe we can all get together for burgers and diving one weekend.

Merry Christmas and thanks for serving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom