Redeployment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2 Tours,

If you get to N FL and want to do Ginnie, etc drop me a line. By then, the air temp will match the spring temp. :)

Stay safe and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

I'm actually tentatively planning a trip to Ginnie in March to meet up with CDFDiveMaster and his group for a weekend of Diving and fellowship with other Christian Divers. Hope I can make it and see you there.

Hey brother,

If you come through Houston, PM me for my telephone number. The Big Macs and beer are on me! Keep your head down and stay safe until you are on that Freedom Bird. Hell, if it is Continental, be sure to come up to the cockpit and ask to see if I'm flying it! :D

Rob

I flew Continental on my way over here on my first tour, you guys fly in style! It was the first time I ever flew first class and that is the way to go! Incidentally, Continental was also the airline I first flew on when I was a wee 4 years old. Still the best in the business (and I have a cousin who flies for Delta).

Heck, if you collect all these phone numbers and start some travelling - it sounds like you will never have to pay for another meal in your life! Pretty soon you'll think of a Big Mac and want to run - won't that be nice (to have your fill I mean).

Hey 2tours, good luck and stay safe. My bro just got over there for his tour. He is with bomb squad. He's one of the CO's. Hope you all are safe this Christmas. And thank you all for your service.

Merry Christmas 2tours! Come home safe and thanks for being there for all of us.

Merry Christmas 2Tours!!!!

I hope your next Xmas is filled with holly, evergreens and plenty of mistletoe :wink:!!!
Make it home safely, many SBers are praying and awaiting your safe return.

I hope to get to dive with you some time!

2Tours, will meet up with you in MN for Matt's get together. Have a Happy New Years, is the near beer any good over there (LOL). We'll do something when you get here, I did find a place to dive in Kansas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom