Red tinted masks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do it easy:
Did you notice that if you wear them for a while and then take them off, everything will look green for a while?
Nope, but when I take them off, my glasses go on.

Diver Dennis:
Uh...Don...are you wearing your scuba gear...in your house? :D
Yeah, why - doesn't everyone? That gear was expensive, want to get my money's worth.

Is the tint right in the lens Don, or is it a film?

DandyDon:
Yeah, why - doesn't everyone? That gear was expensive, want to get my money's worth.

Sure, right now, I'm wearing my 10W HID on my left hand AND it's on.

The other week, I was wearing my drysuit, BP, and doubles while rolling around on my living room floor.

Diver Dennis:
Is the tint right in the lens Don, or is it a film?
Oh, it's in the lens. They make a clear lens with changeable films...

I love when someone rings my door bell and I get to answer in my scuba gear. But, no one rings my door anymore...?? :confused:

Diver Dennis:
You know Don, there are quite a few ladies out there that think Scuba gear is sexy...:D
I wore it my favorite Honky Tonk, but the flippers didn't work well with the West Texas Country 2-step, and the Waltz was a disaster...!

DandyDon:
This is what got me to try the pinks - comments like this from my Amarillo dive shop owner...

But I've worn mine so long I don't have any clear mask memories for comparison.

I think I had the camera backwards here...
So they do work well?

I mean the auto white balance on your eyes is different than the video camera's. That's why I have the filter for the video, but I wear a clear mask.

howarde:
So they do work well?

I mean the auto white balance on your eyes is different than the video camera's. That's why I have the filter for the video, but I wear a clear mask.
Like I said, I've been wearing mine so long, I don't remember what clear masks seem like. I guess so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom