Red Jetfins on The Life Aquatic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anarchy.jpg

No.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
i also thought pulp fiction was really good.
Walter:
Don't ever talk to me again.
ROFLMAO .

The Life Aquatic was hilarious. There's a guy running around here with the light blue jet fins, only ones I'd ever seen in a color other than black, my first thought was what sort of chemical waste dump the guy must have been diving in to have that happen to them...

goodeatsfan:
FIGHT CLUB?? It's a good flick but no way better than pulp fiction, although I wouldn't go so far as to call it the best film of the 90's.

fight club >> pulp fiction

"Listen up maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

"Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?"
"Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that...is dangerous... And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you... Or maybe you shouldn't bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up."

Fight Club is definitely up there in the short list of movies that constantly find their way back into my DVD player....

Back
Top Bottom