Closed Red and Blue G250 Graphites

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title.

I'm going all out updating these.

They will both have new stock OEM .141 levers, springs, balance chambers, orifices and S-wing poppets. Also will come with @Open Ocean Diver non splined jam nuts, as shown in photos, but will also include original splined nuts.

Cosmetically 6.5-7/10. A small piece of chrome has been chipped off barrel near adj knob on the red one, it's visible in photo, otherwise no corrosion.

I'll include 2 service kits.

I can put on used SP old style mouthpieces, properly sanitised, if you want otherwise they will be sans mouthpieces.

I'd like ¥19,300 each ($145 approx) due to cost of new parts.

Shipping a flat rate ¥2750 ($21 approx) expedited and tracked but not insured.

I only accept PayPal in Japanese yen sent as Gift Family and Friends.

I expect to receive new parts sometime next week to update and service.

Thank you for looking.

PS I'll be using brand new orifices and not the old ones shown in photos.

1DDB6886-229D-41E1-8F3F-84983E734861.jpeg

Gotta act fast with Simon’s sales!!

I feel ya. I’ve got a righteous case of tinnitus and find that diving offers relief for it. Temporary yes, but still blissful relief.

I too have been suffering from that for almost 6 months, pretty sure mine is Benzo withdrawal based, well hope so as it supposedly ends after 6-12 months. I feel you. I'm glad you get some relief at least. It's crazy making for sure.

Back
Top Bottom