Closed Updated Blue and Red G250 Graphites

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did. I really didn't need the Aqualung Titan 1st/2nd Simon just had for sale but couldn't resist. My wife's Apeks set had an AL octo but I had just bought an Apeks octo to replace it. So now her Aqualung is on an all AL set for me and hers is all Apeks. The universe is back in balance.
I so get that lol...

If you see a G260 in Simon condition on one of your .jp sites, I’d be interested in adding to my collectzione.

If you see a G260 in Simon condition on one of your .jp sites, I’d be interested in adding to my collectzione.
Will do but I've never ever seen one on any of our auction sites. They don't seem popular here but the price probably has something to do with that. MK25 king here with most often S600.

What is your asking price for the blue and an MK2 (MK2 in any condition)?

MK2 can come later, your credit is golden with me...
Poo, just missed it, it closed this morning, it's been on there for ages too, the quick and the dead. Only one person bid it went for $45 including domestic shipping. The hunt is back on.
3A807A48-B178-45EA-B708-F52A777192FC.png

If I didn't already buy a gorgeous pink G250 from you, I'd go for the red. Uncommon beast at best...

Prospective buyers: Service kits? They can be had, get one, don't have to do your own service. Just hand the reg and kit to your LDS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom