Closed G250 Graphite the full works

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, if I thought I could make some money off it I'd buy it but I'd need around $250 to make it worth the effort and it'd still need servicing and updating by buyer.

For those that haven’t bought a reg from Simon, you are missing out. He recently set me up with a G250 that he completely cleaned up and serviced and set to work for my IP. When I received it I was pleased to see he even took a moment to cover the inlet port. All I had to do was unscrew my R195 and screw the G250 on. He has it dialed in to being so smooth and easy breathing I’m tempted to make it my primary and necklace my year old G260.

I want it, but have 2.
I love your work though.
"Choice Bro".

I whole heartedly 2nd Thunderstruck and Shabaday. Just bought one from him about a week ago and couldnt be more pleased. I'm getting another G250 from him shortly. Very knowledgeable, fair and a great person to deal with!

For those that haven’t bought a reg from Simon, you are missing out. He recently set me up with a G250 that he completely cleaned up and serviced and set to work for my IP. When I received it I was pleased to see he even took a moment to cover the inlet port. All I had to do was unscrew my R195 and screw the G250 on. He has it dialed in to being so smooth and easy breathing I’m tempted to make it my primary and necklace my year old G260.

Did you notice that the rubber band on the Saran wrap covering inlet was red to match the reg? BSC🫠

Back
Top Bottom