Recommended online dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second, or third, ScubaToys. Great people to work with, great prices, fast shipment.

I would second divers-supply.com. Had very good package deals, good prices and fast service

I had really good experiences with Scuba Toys and really bad experiences with Liesure Pro.

I have had good experiences with every shop mentioned and I'll also add North East Scuba Supply to the list as well. They are both LDS and online as well.

For me is scubatoys all the way. I went to Liesure Pro for a camera and that was hell. They showed like the had in stock and change the delivery date 3 times. Finaly I called them and they told me that they did not have the camera so I wanted to cancel the order and they wanted to chargeme re stocking fee of %20. I asked them how are you going to charge restocking fee on a produt that you do not have and that your supplier doesn't have??? I had to escalate it to a manager and fight to get the charges off. I will never buy anything from them. Now I know that if I call scubatoys they will get the same item form me and match the price so there is no need to go anyplace else Go scubatoys!!!!

diverite express recently changed their name to dive gear express Dive Rite Express is now Dive Gear Express

You can feel good about spending money with them. Their customer service is amazing, and every employee in the shop incredibly knowledgeable.

Plus, it's a local dive shop, and you purchase helps keep the filling station open

I have had trouble a couple of times with scuba.com. I paid for a birthday present for someone with a debit card. the money was taken out and then when expecting it to show up for an imminent birthday, i was told that it was out of stock. took days to get the money back in my account. over all a painfull experience. Also, on another attempt to do business with them(because they are a supporter of this site) the customer service "instructor" that i talked to was very rude. I have still not purchased anything from scuba.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom