Recommendations for divemaster course in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We can not make those kind of promises, that we go to different dive sites every day, you would never have been told that by me or my staff as it is just not possible to guarantee, we go where the weather permits and is appropriate for the group as a whole.

Who and when did you book you dive package?
I instruct the staff to never guarantee any particular dive site as sods law always plays its part at sea, the weather or tides usually make the sites the customers want to dive the least practical.

We do not give false information to our customers.
Do you really think that we think you would not notice you visiting the same site every day after we told you other wise?
Sometimes the wind will only allow us to dive in Turtle Bay at Koh Sak, sometime the wind blows hard for weeks at a time and we can only have access to one particular site.

And we do give refunds on dive trips cancelled before the day but not after that is stated on the wall of the shop.

Do you think you could spare the personal digs for just one comment?

Or if you really want to have something to say to me come here to the shop or bar and say it to my face and stop hiding behind your anonymous user-name :)

I have been diving in Pattaya long before your shop appeared on the scene and I know full well about the tides and effects of the weather thank you.
Also I am fully aware when I am prommised one thing and given another.
I will make the following statement.

THERE WAS NO APPARENT REASON FOR VISITING KOH SAK / KOH KROCK 3 DAYS RUNNING.

You prommised different dives every day and there were no weather or tide related reasons not to do so. Maybe its something to do with them being the closest dive sites to the pier??

You run a shoddy operation and have no regard for your customers. Maybe one day when I am passing I can call in and tell you personally if you wish?
At what time of the day are you most likely to be sober?? :wink:

I have been diving in Pattaya long before your shop appeared on the scene and I know full well about the tides and effects of the weather thank you.
Also I am fully aware when I am prommised one thing and given another.
I will make the following statement.

THERE WAS NO APPARENT REASON FOR VISITING KOH SAK / KOH KROCK 3 DAYS RUNNING.

You prommised different dives every day and there were no weather or tide related reasons not to do so. Maybe its something to do with them being the closest dive sites to the pier??

You run a shoddy operation and have no regard for your customers. Maybe one day when I am passing I can call in and tell you personally if you wish?
At what time of the day are you most likely to be sober?? :wink:

There may have been no apparent reason to you, but there probably was a genuine reason for it that you were unaware of.
And why have you done so many dives in Pattaya for so many years if it is so bad, you are not really making any sense are you?
Are you a recovering alcoholic?
Why do you keep talking about drunks?
You claim my instructor was a drunk which is a blatant lie.
You came to my bar late one night and I had had a few drinks it is quite normal to have a few beers after the sun goes down big deal get over it :)

There may have been no apparent reason to you, but there probably was a genuine reason for it that you were unaware of.
And why have you done so many dives in Pattaya for so many years if it is so bad, you are not really making any sense are you?
Are you a recovering alcoholic?
Why do you keep talking about drunks?
You claim my instructor was a drunk which is a blatant lie.
You came to my bar late one night and I had had a few drinks it is quite normal to have a few beers after the sun goes down big deal get over it :)

Tell us the reason then?????? I would love to know. Flat calm seas and no significant currents. Just what was the reason???
Again it may have been the decrepid excuse of a boat that was the size of a dog kennel and had no facilities, despite when booking being prommised the best boat in Pattaya?? I am only guessing here.
And yes I like a few beers myself, but really if it makes you so aggressive and rude as you were when I spoke to you may I be so bold as to suggest that you drink somewhere different well away from your diving customers. Of course that is if you wish them to return.
The reason for my diving in Pattaya is that I have lived here for a number of years and sometimes just wish to dive. but believe me I most certainly would not travel anything over and above the few miles that I have to to dive there. Its simply something to do because its on my doorstep. I do most of my diving well away from Pattaya thank you.

Tell us the reason then?????? I would love to know. Flat calm seas and no significant currents. Just what was the reason???
Again it may have been the decrepid excuse of a boat that was the size of a dog kennel and had no facilities, despite when booking being prommised the best boat in Pattaya?? I am only guessing here.
And yes I like a few beers myself, but really if it makes you so aggressive and rude as you were when I spoke to you may I be so bold as to suggest that you drink somewhere different well away from your diving customers. Of course that is if you wish them to return.
The reason for my diving in Pattaya is that I have lived here for a number of years and sometimes just wish to dive. but believe me I most certainly would not travel anything over and above the few miles that I have to to dive there. Its simply something to do because its on my doorstep. I do most of my diving well away from Pattaya thank you.

Give me your name and the date you went diving with us and I will give you the exact reason, but if you live here and know as much about the dive shops here as you claim to, you will know I have one of if not the largest dive boat in Pattaya, so there must have been a good reason not to take the big boat that day :-(

Give me your name and the date you went diving with us and I will give you the exact reason, but if you live here and know as much about the dive shops here as you claim to, you will know I have one of if not the largest dive boat in Pattaya, so there must have been a good reason not to take the big boat that day :-(

As you say 'THAT' day I can accept, but what would be your excuse for the 3 days in a row?
Come and dive from a floating dog kennel and receive a 'luxury lunch' consisting of a sweaty supermarket sandwich, that I dare say was barely edible when it was fresh.
The experience was so different to what was prommised, so were those of a number of others looking at the forums at the moment.
If there was a reason for not taking your big boat as you call it, why was the concept sold to me?

As you say 'THAT' day I can accept, but what would be your excuse for the 3 days in a row?
Come and dive from a floating dog kennel and receive a 'luxury lunch' consisting of a sweaty supermarket sandwich, that I dare say was barely edible when it was fresh.
The experience was so different to what was prommised, so were those of a number of others looking at the forums at the moment.
If there was a reason for not taking your big boat as you call it, why was the concept sold to me?

The fact you dont even know what time of day we leave and have failed to give the date you dived or your name so we can look into, suggests you are just making it all up :-(

Last edited:
:popcorn:

I honestly think that all the "Pattaya Bash Threads" should either go in one single "Bash Thread" or maybe even a brand new forum.

Dont tell me you haven't at least raised a smile over this one? :)

That's irrelevant, all involved in those threads did not help promote the Thai dive industry but rather tarnish it with a dark, childish and unprofessional brush and possibly shoed potential customers away and you were in the thickst of it LK.

Thanks for nothing.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom