Recommendation please, for scuba gear repairs in Coz.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Popped into Studio Blue but the technician wasn't there, so I taxied to Scuba Repair. Ending up leaving my air horn there for pickup early next week. Walked back to Casa Mexicana from Scuba Repair--that's my exercise for the day!:)

With respect to my flashlight, I think I will connect with Underwater Kinetics to see if it's redeemable. And will use downtime to research a replacement light.

Thank you @ColoDale and @DandyDon
That is one heck of a walk. 😧

That is one heck of a walk. 😧
1½ miles. I always ask the driver to wait for me as finding a taxi otherwise would mean walking from 95 ave to 65 ave at least. I'm too old for that.

1½ miles. I always ask the driver to wait for me as finding a taxi otherwise would mean walking from 95 ave to 65 ave at least. I'm too old for that.
The taxi driver was very thoughtful--he offered to wait for me and advised me that there would be few taxis close by. My shoes are very comfy and supportive--they can handle a good walk! I would not want to do that in flip-flops.

The store staff were very helpful--seems like a well-established, respected shop--lots of seasoned divers rolling in with their gear. Excellent recommendation.

The taxi driver was very thoughtful--he offered to wait for me and advised me that there would be few taxis close by. My shoes are very comfy and supportive--they can handle a good walk! I would not want to do that in flip-flops.

The store staff were very helpful--seems like a well-established, respected shop--lots of seasoned divers rolling in with their gear. Excellent recommendation.
I have had my regulators serviced there twice and Javier always did an excellent job? Great price as well.
I really like their shop.
I will remember to ask the taxi driver to wait next trip as it sometimes can be quite a wait for a taxi. 🤿

or walk north a block to Salas

The taxi driver was very thoughtful--he offered to wait for me and advised me that there would be few taxis close by.
That was considerate, but not really true. A walk one or two blocks in just about any direction would have revealed taxis galore. The cross-island road (Juarez) is a block north, the Amerimed Hospital is two blocks south and there are always taxis there. 65th Ave is couple of blocks west and there would be a zillion to hail there.

65th Ave is couple of blocks west and there would be a zillion to hail there.
From 95th Ave?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom