Recommend another audio book?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaneda13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Going through the same few books multiple times, still enjoying them, but wondering if anyone else has a recommendation for a new one.

Attachments

• D58F47F3-9212-4FCB-9DF9-FC13B8816F8A.png
    D58F47F3-9212-4FCB-9DF9-FC13B8816F8A.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 97
Aquanaut is an incredible book. Stanton is a great story teller.

Thank you guys, I've put Pirate Hunters, Decent into Darkness , and Blind Descent into my wishlist. Just need to narrow it down for my "free" book for next month.

Thank you guys, I've put Pirate Hunters, Decent into Darkness , and Blind Descent into my wishlist. Just need to narrow it down for my "free" book for next month.

I would HIGHLY recommend Deep and Breathe. They’re more free diving related than scuba, but he is a very interesting storyteller and there are a lot of health benefits to be found. I don’t want to spoil it for you. :p

I would HIGHLY recommend Deep and Breathe. They’re more free diving related than scuba, but he is a very interesting storyteller and there are a lot of health benefits to be found. I don’t want to spoil it for you. :p
OK, that took me a minute, was searching for a book titled "Deep and Breathe", I see that's 2 different books now. Thanks, I'll look into them.

OK, that took me a minute, was searching for a book titled "Deep and Breathe", I see that's 2 different books now. Thanks, I'll look into them.
You're welcome. Again, I could not recommend them enough. I've listened to or read most of the books suggested here and these two were downright amazing and I don't even free dive at all.

Finished Confessions of a Divemaster (slow to start, loved it by the end) and Decent into Darkness (been through it twice, maybe my new favorite). Starting Into the Planet today. Always open for additional recommendations.

You might want to check for diving related podcasts. Don’t seem to be a ton of diving related audio books.

Back
Top Bottom