Rebreather, i said hubby can have one and now i worry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

101 :jump:

Congratulations on surviving the first phase of the test.

Did you ever manage to sneak a test dive yourself? I know you were considering it.

Next comes the wait for it to be delivered. Thats going to be a tough one, male toy withdrawl symptom, a very serious condition. :D

no, i never got the chance for myself but im sure i will :wink:

we planned on waiting about 3 months for the unit but today i was told they pushing them out in about a month these days.

either way, training isnt until after June 18th (hubby final uni exam) so no rush for us.

now off to sign all the order forms... every paragraph of the 5 page agreement has to be signed and witnessed

good thing hubby never showed me this order form before..... its an eye opener!

Congratulations Almitywife...I had a feeling that the Megalodon would make the top of the list. It is definitely the most versatile of the lot, and the build quality is excellent.

Cheers,

X - Meg user

I hear you are getting some free shirts and hats. . . Why didn't you ask about the buy one get one free deal. . .

Theo
Congratulations on your purchase. I know you will be very happy with your Meg, welcome to the Dark Side and I look forward to some silent diving with you very soon

I owe you beers for the $100 bucks I just won !!

Cheers
Chriso

Back
Top Bottom