Rebreather as bailout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bombay High

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have received a presentation from Technip about the rebreather that is being talked about and being developed by them for Sat Divers as a replacement for bailout bottles.
I had mentioned this on the thread about the accident on the Bibby Topaz, and there was interest amongst many to hear more.
I have the presentation, and it is quite revolutionary, but its in Power Point format, and I cannot figure how to upload it.
Anyone have any advice ?
Or if it cannot be uploaded, I could email it to anyone who is interested.

If it's not uploadable to this sight, you can email it to me and I can make it linkable to my sight where anyone can download the powerpoint. Email me if you want to. Peter@Ultimatecavediving.com

Check your email Superlite ...

Richkeller - sent to your email

---------- Post Merged at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Dsix - i need an address to send to

Unique Maritime Group has launched what it calls the Umbilical Supplied Rebreather (USR). They have entered into a development agreement with Technip to undertake the world-wide sales, support and manufacturing of this product. The initial units are to be delivered to Technip Marine Offshore Services this year.

European Oil and Gas

That don't look like no powerpoint presentation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom