Rebreather as bailout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayne,
I think its the same thing ...
Superlite, I emailed it to Akimbo as well ... I'll check that the email address is correct, although I just copy/pasted it.

---------- Post Merged at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Also I heard that they are already using something like this in Stavanger. Its been years since I was in Norway, and have no contact there anymore, but this is what I heard in Aberdeen.

Me too. The last time I was in Stavanger was in 2001 for the IMCA Conference. Technip has an office in Stavanger and they have been doing various projects there since 2004 that I'm aware of. They have done a lot of work for Statoil (in-particular the Kristin and Snohvit platforms). What company were you with in Norway Bombay?

Wayne,
I think its the same thing ...
...Also I heard that they are already using something like this in Stavanger. Its been years since I was in Norway, and have no contact there anymore, but this is what I heard in Aberdeen.

I was with Stena Offshore, but under sub contract with Statoil Hydro.

Do you know Ronny Page, a Brit from Manchester? He was a Dive Supervisor working at Stena on the Statfjord North Flank project in the late 90's.

Last edited:
The name is familiar. We must have run into each other, since our time there probably overlapped. I will check with Sat Diver. He will probably know him since he was also a super with Stena at that time.

Thank you Akimbo. I am away from my computer, and trying to email it was a headache.

Back
Top Bottom