Do all rebreathers require a bailout bottle on board ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh well. We do have different friends then.

Don't you have to allow 24h for the cell to wake up after opening the packet?

So you're saying that more than three is good? 😜

It's a lot easier if you've more than three to work out which one's out of kilter.
Probably.

No.

No, I'm definitely in the camp of "less is more" here.

Also no.

I've never met a revo diver because they don't really have a presence here, but from what I've seen on this board they seem to be a lot like poseidon folk.
Their machine is the best in the world on all points, also you don't need to do any thinking whatsoever while diving because the machine/manual will tell you everything you need to know and there is absolutely no reason to ever question anything.
The second row of the post of yours i quoted highlights this very nicely.

Sorry fellas, but this thread is getting ridiculous. Nobody's listening to anybody, it's like being among school children quarreling at recess.

I'm out.

Probably.

No.

No, I'm definitely in the camp of "less is more" here.

Also no.

I've never met a revo diver because they don't really have a presence here, but from what I've seen on this board they seem to be a lot like poseidon folk.
Their machine is the best in the world on all points, also you don't need to do any thinking whatsoever while diving because the machine/manual will tell you everything you need to know and there is absolutely no reason to ever question anything.
The second row of the post of yours i quoted highlights this very nicely.

I'm a revo diver and none of those statements are true.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom