Reasons to date a scuba diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thalassamania:
Hard Lovin' Loser
(Richard Farina)

He's the kind of frogman wearing twenty pounds of counterweights
And sinking in the sea like a stone

Awesome... I had forgotten about that Richard Farina song. Have the albums (yep, original 33 1/3 rpm vinyl); a copy of Been Down So Long, It Looks Like Up to Me; and even wrote a death analysis paper on him for my Psychology of Death class nearly 40 years ago.

For those of you who don't know of him, he was married to Mimi Baez, Joan's sister.

PS- I wear 36#

Is the kind of guy who can understand when a girl talks with her hands...

Because we can use terms like bottom time, down time, deep penetration, we can talk about hose lenght, sac rate, and how deep we've been without giggling or sounding like a room full of perverts.

hmm, you can? very cool. my buddies and i can't, but we're very juvenile that way... :D

If your first stage is tighter than 2 fingers chances are you'll bust your O-ring sooner, so I hear.

We're lucky enough to have signs telling us it's dangerous to enter overhead environments.

Diving with different partners is an acceptable practice...

Back
Top Bottom