Reasons to date a scuba diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah...but the longer they stay down, the wetter they get...which is definately better :D

At least you can check the diver's qualifications for DIR status on deep and cave dives... :blinking:

SoCalAngel:
At least you can check the diver's qualifications for DIR status on deep and cave dives... :blinking:
Better off checking out the log book followed by a test dive.

terrasmak:
Better off checking out the log book followed by a test dive.

ohhh..test dives! I like it! Anyone wanna test dive me??? :rofl3:

umm...this isn't coming out right...

take me on a test dive... :shakehead

nope...can't make it sound right...I know I'm gonna get moderated now! :wink:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:popcorn: Just waiting, you KNOW the mods are gonna stop this thread. But I am gonna put in my .02 cents worth. Taking the neighbors wife out for a little "Bottom time" won't land you in divorce court. Deaf people (and those knowing sign language) make the rest of us look like idiots because they can carry on whole conversations underwater. It's OK to go to a sleazy hotel, because you KNOW your only there til you can get to the ocean. Their not gonna laugh because your "feeding the fish". Certain "acts" are only possible in zero gravity, and lets face it, where ELSE on the planet are you gonna find zero gravity (or a rough copy thereof?) You can go out with someone twice fourty years your elder/younger and nobody looks twice at you. Going out with the same sex is permitted in polite company. You get to breathe helium and call it "work" (for you tri-mix tech divers).

OK MODERATOR YOU CAN PURGE THIS ONE IF YOU LIKE....(I THINK everything else is kosher):

Fat, ugly guys get to do it (SCUBA DIVE) with skinny hot ladies and get thanked for it.

fabasard:
:popcorn: Just waiting, you KNOW the mods are gonna stop this thread. ....
Fat, ugly guys get to do it (SCUBA DIVE) with skinny hot ladies and get thanked for it.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Long hose! Need I say more? :wink:

Dom

i've noticed something else. people always look better underwater...kinda the whole lighting sets the mood. Then again this might start the whole click theory with the scuba world.... female divers on dating guys with titanium regs and so on...
Then again.. have boat will get dates...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom