Read please before wasting your money on Olympus products...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today my Stylus 500 pops up with a internal error msg.....AAAAGGGHHHhhhhh

You need to start living right :D.

Switch to Canon.

There's a reason you see all those long white lenses at major sporting events!

Jeff

i tell you, my crappy Canon takes pictures much better than i am

OK, so my whinning paid off and I have my camera back, free under warrenty. Not the 7-10 business days thaey said it would take but one...Do I dare send the 500 in?

My stylus 500 developed a problem where the sliding lens cover would hang up partly open, and I had to "help" it to open all the way before it would turn on and extend the lens. (This happened while down in Cozumel, so I couldn't get it tended to immediately) I sent it to Oly (Calif branch) immediately upon return, and they replaced the guts of the cover drive under warranty and returned it within 10 days. I cannot complain- (but, sometimes I still do:eyebrow: ) Anyway, go ahead and send it in. What have you got to lose? Woody

This just keeps getting better. Guess what? THEY DIDN"T FIX IT!!!!!! Still no Macro.
1-2-3-4, screw it Im going to see them in person.

yikes.....call homeland security. Stop, breathe, think.

buy everything at Costco. Costco doesn't carry it, and you live in Hawaii? then you don't need it. It breaks ...take it to Cosco and they look it up on the computer (no reciept, no interogation) a lot to be said for that. Everytime I don't, I kick myself. Bought JB a Canon to take to Iraq..he gave his camera to Michael. Doesn't work..but I bought it at the base store...and no reciept so I am out of luck.

Do you rember our disscusion about dive gear at Costco? We even had an in and you scared the poor guy off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom