razorbacks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CathyI8205

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
President Clinton is arriving back in D.C. after a trip to his home state of Arkansas. He steps out of the plane carrying two pigs, one under each arm. When he reaches the bottom of the stairs the Marine guard sharply salutes him as usual.

Clinton said, "I'd like to salute you back son, but as you can see my hands are full."

The Marine replied, "Yes Sir! Mighty fine pigs, Sir!"

President Clinton responded, "These aren't just ordinary pigs Marine, they are pure Arkansas Razorback Pigs!!"

The Marine replied, "Yes Sir! Mighty fine Razorbacks Sir!"

The President then responded, "I got this one for Hillary, and this one for Chelsea."

The Marine guard then replied, "Yes Sir! Good trade, Sir!"

CathyI8205:
The Marine replied, "Yes Sir! Mighty fine Razorbacks Sir!"
The President then responded, "I got this one for Hillary, and this one for Chelsea."
The Marine guard then replied, "Yes Sir! Good trade, Sir!"

Sniff... I miss clinton. Clinton jokes were so much better (and abundant) than the Bush jokes!

farfromwater:
Sniff... I miss clinton. Clinton jokes were so much better (and abundant) than the Bush jokes!

what happens when bush walks into a bar?
they hide the pretzels :wink:

farfromwater:

What about if Keri had been elected, I can just imagine the Teresa jokes :eyebrow:

Man, those Marines are smart, can't get anything past them.

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom