Ran into Timeliner yesterday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coon finger....you know, touchy feely to see how something is made, how it feels, what it really looks like. Kinda like a raccoon does when they are looking something over as the possibility of food.

Coon finger....you know, touchy feely to see how something is made, how it feels, what it really looks like. Kinda like a raccoon does when they are looking something over as the possibility of food.

You'll have to excuse John for his lack of knowledge of Texas terms, Dee. He aint from around here :D

Scubafanatic mentioned that you can order online and I do but as anybody knows there is no substitute for actually going there and sniffing the neoprene yourself in person.
Besides... they don't have everything online. They have special deals sometimes.
Check out this fancy mouthpiece I got when I was there !!

seacured.jpg

Dee, Thomas,
Thank you for the explanation. I stand enlightened by your use of Texas terminology.

I am still intrigued by this term. I keep waiting for an opportunity to use it in a sentence.

Dee, Thomas,
Thank you for the explanation. I stand enlightened by your use of Texas terminology.

I am still intrigued by this term. I keep waiting for an opportunity to use it in a sentence.

LOL. You're not the only one, John. The first time I used it around some friends from the city, they all looked shocked and looked around to see if anybody else had heard me. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom