Quicky Panhandle Springs Dive Reports 7/22,23,24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
For $62, those pictures are friggin excellent :D

FSUgly - take care of that ear, I'm kinda itchin to hit the jetties within the next few weeks :D

I'm working it......I guess I should of used my "swimmer's ear potion" this past weekend. It has worked in the past. It's a 1 to 1 mix of vinegar and alcohol that I put in my ears after I've been in the water for the day. Oh well, live and learn (the hard way :wink: )

I checked that $62 refurb, and it said that it does not come with the accessories. Here is their quote:
"The pictures shown are from the NEW version of this item. If you purchase this Refurbished product you will receive an OEM BAREBONE, meaning it is just the item itself. Accessory items are NOT INCLUDED with Refurbished products. Accessories are shown in the pictures so that customers will know what is missing from the item."
I just wanted to let people know, in case others were interested. But you can't go wrong for a $100 bill :wink:

The missing Items are a cord to use on the camera that is no good with the housing, a cord to download the photos (you can buy a USB cord or card reader cheap <10.00) and a CD with the program (copies are availible via the Hozeman if needed) and a 1/8" to video adapter. Not worth the 38 dollar difference, plus the $62 has probably been tested for leakage and is in stock. You can get a Macro and Wide angle lens for this camera, a Flash kit, and color filter for water to get rid of the overall blue hue for more natural colors and a fiber optic flash adapter. My camera and the flash work great. I have been testing it around in the dark, and find I should have used the stalk flash as it really makes a big difference.

Some other sites have the same camera online for $200-350!!

I do need to come back and do some spring diving in August with you guys and do a Jetty or two....End of the month, I am headed to Pompano with a Bus Trip for a three day 6 dive or 7 with night dive, trip.... Also plan on finnishing my Wreck and Deep specialties!

I am going to have to find a place to do Cavern Intro, I like the Caverns, just dont want to do squeezing around in a cave, I would make a nice big plug!!!

AMF, .....Hoss!

Keep an eye out on the forums, I'll be putting some dive plans up shortly :)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!
Had 6 pretty good dives at PC, nothing spectacular.
Last dive got some decent pictures (for me that is).
The last two pics I took were of a remora without his big guy.
Got his pic, got my dive buddy, made our safety stops and got back on the boat.
Guess with what things remoras are associated ?!?!?!?!

I really, really enjoyed meeting, diving and dining with all of you!

Darcy, sorry we couldn't link up down at PC. You didn't call me back so I thought you didn't love me anymore and didn't want to talk to me. :broken_he

the K

The Kraken:
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!...
Glad to see you're still alive!

Glad to hear you had some good dives in PC Kraken, welcome back to the forums :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom