quick coco report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba e

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The topic has been touched on. Coco View is a very well organized dive op.
We returned from our 4th trip there 2 weeks ago. We were the rookies this time. Our boat had people on their 18th trip! I totaly understand why. The reefs are much more heathy than Bonaire (we were there for our second trip in Dec/Jan)though the schools of fish may not be as strong. We still saw everything I know to exist in the carrib. What a great place.
One thing I have always knocked Coco for was the food. Obviously you dont go here for the food, its the diving. That said, the food is much, much better. Sounds like they brought in a chef last year to work with the cook staff. It worked! Much better.
The new managers have kept the rule and have only made things better.

This trip was the 1st for the Nikon D90 in a Nauticam housing and wow! Here is the link. Hope you enjoy.
Flickr: scubae's Photostream
Thats it.

Nice pix on your link!

Glad to hear you had a good time... Nice pic's as I am looking forward to bringing my new camera with me on my next trip to CCV... BUT, I had better not misplace this one!!! I have a D70 & D90 but only a housing for the 70...

Really good shots... I like them all but... Enjoyed seeing the Squids, the yellow Seahorse and I am a sucker for the French Angle!!! I don't know what it is about that fish... Sexy maybe...

If you don't mind, what type of lens were you using...? 10-17mm...?

Great photos Scuba e! I especially liked the close ups. That secretary blenny wink is great. Also enjoyed the juv queen angel and juv french angel. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the report and great pics. We just pulled the trigger on our first trip. Come on January!

Back
Top Bottom