Question from a clueless person

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rikeegee:
Thanks for all the input. From the feedback, I will be going with the Vyper for screen size. Feature for feature are they are the same right? Is Air, Nitrox and Guage all the features you normally need?

Just FYI, the Mosquito does NOT have a gauge mode, but the Vyper does. Gauge is useful anytime you want the computer to tell you where you are in the dive but not to tell you how you should be diving :wink:

Haha...my cousin has done a lot for me in the past so this is just a small thanks in return.

Looks like the winner is the Vyper. I like the Suunto brand since I own a lot of their gadgets for my outdoor activities and they haven't failed me yet.

I greatly appreciate all your opinions and input.

if you are sending it abroad you might want to check if they have user or factory / shop battery replacement - I think the Vyper is supposed to be store replacement and the mosquito user

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom