Question for Scott

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jchance

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
My wife and I have been diving with your BCs since shortly after Zeagle started. Our first 2 replaced a pair of Dacor BCs and were a pair that was marketed under "The Dive Shop" brand sold by Doug McNeese here in Memphis. I do not know what the original name of these would have been. I currently still have both of these and they are used occassionally, but as with age, they no longer fit as well as they once did.:) This has been around 20+ years! I purchased 2 Concept II Pros about 4 years ago for 2 of my sons when they learned to dive and a LaZer for my wife this year. I am in the market for 2 more, one for my youngest son and a new one for myself. (Is it pretty obvious that I won't dive with anything else?) I am trying to decide what to purchase my son and myself and am confused as to exactly what the differences are. I also don't have a 'good' local dealer anymore to get the answers. If it isn't too much trouble, can you give me a rundown on exactly what are the differences between the following BCs? Ranger vs Brigade vs Concept II Pro vs Stilletto Thanks for any help or information you can give me. It is difficult to gleam a good comparison between all of them at a single site. Most of our diving is warm water with some cold water diving. I would love the Ranger, but it is probably overkill since I don't teach anymore. Can you help?? Thanks.

I can tell you that a Brigade is a Ranger with a lighter weight wing. There. I've exhausted my expertise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom