Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omicron:
Looks like everyone is still stumped with my question...wooo!

It's got to be Otto somebody. Otto is the only palindromic first name that I can think of at this time. :D

Bob it is - Robert Redford, to be exact!

If you could be any fictional character for a day who or what would you be?

Hand-flailing and disgraceful buoyancy control. And dragging across the coral as if they were a plane landing--no, crashing--into it!!! ARGGHH!!

How about you? (Come on guys, gotta get to 100 pages!!)

teknitroxdiver:
Hand-flailing and disgraceful buoyancy control. And dragging across the coral as if they were a plane landing--no, crashing--into it!!! ARGGHH!!

I probably shouldn't answer this one since I'm new to the sport and don't have any pet-peeves yet. I think new divers need to learn buoyancy control somewhere they can't do any damage, do some never learn though? The call of the ocean is strong, and we want to see it all.

Ok since were getting close to a 100 pages this is just a stupid question just for fun(no one take offence)

Who do you think was the first person sitting around looking at a chicken and said" I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of that chickens butt"....? somebody had to try that egg.

teknitroxdiver:

No offence, but being buddied up with an air hog on a short tank is one of my pet peeves

ice cream or sorbet?

gelato.

I have been to 6 continents. arghh!!! my parents might take a trip with me to Antartica for a graduation present (starting in Cape Town, going to Ushuaia in Argentina by way of Antartica) next december when it is summer again. depends what college i get into and how well i do in school.

who here is very proficient in the English langauge, an english major, or an English teacher? PM me.

Pet peevee is people who spell my name wrong. It is Jerry with a j not with a g.

The father of modern air conditioning is who? (hint: he is listed in the top 100 important people of the 20th century.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom