Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is not typical dive gear but I am dying for a boat! Shore diving at the lake has gotten pretty boring!

If you could live permanatly underwater, would you?

No, it might take the fun out of it.
The joy of diving for me is peace, no phones, faxes, deadlines, and all the other stuff that makes up daily life.

If you could be a superhero or superheroine who would you be? Pick an oldie or make up a new one, tell what powers you would have.

No. It's nice under there, but I still like to see the sunrise and sunset, hear the birds, play my guitar, and all the other lovely things above water. Besides, that's what boats are for!

Where is your dream place to live?

Bonaire

Any Jeopardy fans out there?

newbie@scuby:
Bonaire

Any Jeopardy fans out there?

Absolutely. Didn't make the cut at the tryout a few months ago. Apparently, even some of the big champions took 4 or 5 tries to make it.

Sunday morning: breakfast in bed or brunch out and about?

Neither, came down to my workshop at 4:30am to get to work....I have to quit looking at this, or I'll be here till MN.............this is addictive

junkfood junkie or healthnut

I don't know, I am not one...But I have had a lot of fun in my life!

If you could be any animal for a week, what would you be?

Dolphin. Come on diving 24/7!!!!

If you could have a supernatural ability what would it be?

at first I thoght a dolphin...to easy...then I thought a whale , you don't have to be scared your bigger than everybody else.....then I thought a shark...find out what it really like, plus you could scare the bubbles out of some divers...but I like I like to be a turtle, like back cool riding the waves. :crafty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom