Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More, diving is hard work.

Favorite exotic or unusuall food?

hmmmm..... Panaeng Curry with beef derved in a Coconut. (this is thai food)

what (normal food) would you not eat even if you were offered a large some of money?

baltimoron:
what (normal food) would you not eat even if you were offered a large some of money?

for under $10,000 or so, nothing

if you start to go over $10,000, i'd probably eat anything

a kick on the shin or a kick on the chin?

a kick on the shin. i have been playing soccer since i could walk- its no biggie.

i would never eat olives.

Would you rather go to Antartica or Greenland?

Greenland

My question is we talked about that we like this game because we get to know each other, but you only get one persons answer to each question. Would anybody be interested in taking turns posting a question that everybody answers? It might have already be done I was just curious. Each question stays for 24 hours, say like Question of the day August 26...everybody takes a turn posting and the same person can't post the question 2 days in a row. Let me know good idea or get lost?

Sounds like a good idea- you might start a new thread though, with this new game!

Who's in for the new game?

I'm in for the new game.

You made a big mistake, is best damage control massive spin or fessing up?

I work for a pretty large company - spin it is - always spin!!

And I'd be up for this "new" version of the game that was brought up. Sounds like fun to me.

My question is....hrm...I need a good one...

What is the palindromic first name of this actor said to be the best kisser by Meryl Streep?

:10: This thread has momentum. Don't stop. :11:

Bruce Willis.

What are the four US States that start with the word "New"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom