Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
baltimoron:
what is your least favourite food?

any innards. liver and kidney are the worst.

tea, coffee, or chocolate?

ice tea sweet, coffee w/ cream, chocolate anytime.

Have u ever eaten squirrel? (yes i have, and i liked it)

goodknight411:
Have u ever eaten squirrel? (yes i have, and i liked it)

yes, i used to hunt and eat squirrels. haven't for a while now.

they taste like chicken

have you ever skinned a squirrel or other small mammal?

(yes i have; hard to eat the squirrels with their skin on)

I skinned a cats tail once. But it wasn't intentional...Kinda gross really.
Do you want to hear the story?

Oh, I definitely want to hear this story.

A 10 foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water. The rungs are one foot apart, and the tide goes up at the rate of 6 inches per hour. How long will it be until three rungs are covered?

a long time since the boat floats...
Ok, here's the story.
I used to drive a pick up truck. One morning I jumped in and the engine sounded funny. (You can guess right? But I will tell you anyways). So, I revved the engine a couple times. The idle still wasn't quite right, but being late, I headed out to do what I had to do.

I came back a few hours later to see a dead cat sitting in the driveway. (now I am feeling really bad cause I killed a cat). So I decided to put the cat in the garbage can. No blood or gore, thank God. I got my gloves and proceed to pick the dead animal up by its tail. It slid out of its tail back on the ground and I am left holding the hair like a long sheath. (Ok, this is really gross just remembering it). I now know why you don't eat cat... too greasy....

Do you have a cat story?

Omicron:
Oh, I definitely want to hear this story.

A 10 foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat with the bottom rung on the surface of the water. The rungs are one foot apart, and the tide goes up at the rate of 6 inches per hour. How long will it be until three rungs are covered?
A prety darn long time if your boat is properly made and floats, thus no rungs get covered as the ladder moves up with the boat. Boat not so well made? Could be sooner, could be later :) :eyebrow:

What's your favorite pick-up line? (for real or that you think is funny)

Kamala:
What's your favorite pick-up line? (for real or that you think is funny)

This one I like, just because one of my friends used it when he met his future wife: "You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute."

Do you put as much effort into play as you do for work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom