Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no question? you dont like CNN? PLEASE tell me you don't get your news from FOX..... that's worse than being uninformed IM not so HO.

how do you like your steak?

Watermelon

Underwater photography or above water photography

my favourite fruit is the Sabra. its a cactus fruit that grows in the desert in israel. i there used to be sabra cactuses outside my house that popped out of nowhere, and they were sooooo sweet- but a mess to handle without gloves. One calls a Native Israeli (one that is like second or first generation and not immigrant- like me and my mother) Sabrot (thats the plural) beacuse people say israelis seem rough and invasive on the outside, but are really sweet and have great intentions on the outside.

whats your starbucks order?

Above. When I dive, I might take a few pictures but mostly I want to dive. Topside, they tell me I'm quite good.

Do you own a scooter? (DPV kind)

teknitroxdiver:
Do you own a scooter? (DPV kind)

no... they look fun, though

if you could step out your front door and do a dive right now,
where would you be?

Chuuk (Truk) Lagoon, with a short pit stop for some gear and deco training. And a new short Gaving :) :)

If YOU could go diving right now where would it be?

North Wall of Grand Cayman - 'cause it's just a couple hundred feet from my door.

How old were you when you first travelled overseas by yourself?

baltimoron:
whats your starbucks order?

Grande iced vanilla mocha with whipped creme!

Drew Sailbum:
North Wall of Grand Cayman - 'cause it's just a couple hundred feet from my door.

How old were you when you first travelled overseas by yourself?
When I was 14, I traveled from the US to Germany with my Oma and came back alone.

Resturant or fast food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom