Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I will have to try that!!! mine is a Grande iced double skim mocha with a shot of mint. its also good.

i was six :). i my parents drove me six hours to Tel Aviv, put me on a plane to newark (about 12 or fourteen hours depending on the direction) and then a guard picked me up, didnt speak a word of hebrew, i didnt know any english, and put me on a plane to Miami to see my grandparents. i was lucky the second time around beacuse i got a flight from Miami to London and the heathrow people knew hebrew, and so that was easier. later when i was ten i did the whole bus up to TLV by myself, and now i take the train to Newark and do the whole thing by myself. about twice a year.

favourite airline?

Cathay Pacific.

Most ridiculous weekend trip you've ever been on? (I'll admit to a 3-day weekend in Berlin, round-trip from Boston, during my first year of law school, complete with a trip to the beer stock exchange and a dude waving a gun around in a doner kebab shop at 2 in the morning.)

cathay pacific is really nice. so is qantas.

the crayziest trip i have ever made was trying to fit in a trip to israel during a for day weekend, and then right after getting off the plane zonked out of my mind, taking a train for 4+ hours, going to school for another 7. go figure.

what is your, "Not so funny when it happened" story?

Getting splashed by a car while standing on the curb.

What US State has the smallest population?

teknitroxdiver:
Singles or doubles?

doubles by necessity, singles by the grace of god

snorkel or no?

NO!!! NEVER!!!! It's such a waste of space and comfort. Someday I may get a fold-up but now I'm am proud to be 100% snorkel-free.

Split fins or real fins?

Real fins :)

Do you go for the all black gear, or do you gravitate towards the neon sign? Or somewhere in the middle.

Black except for a yellow strip on my wetsuit. And for some crazy reason I have also now forgotten, I got some silvery hose protectors when I bought my regs. Hmm weird.

Jacket, Back inflate, or BP/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom