Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you glad th board is back up?

yes, glad that the board is back up. NOT glad that Baltimoron thinks that we should stop this thread. I think that the saw dust from Home and Hammer has clogged up his brain.

Anybody else want to continue?

well, I killed that idea after rubbing my hands together REALLY fast and REALLY hard.

God bless endorphin rushes. It keeps ADD kids like me from resorting to cereal and TV.

What's your favourite TV Programme on IsraelTV?

sand in my sandles:
I dove for 50% YuGioh cards at a bin in Toys R US this morning. I almost lost my life. That will absolutely be my last dive this year!

Very clever! LMAO.

baltimoron:
well, I killed that idea after rubbing my hands together REALLY fast and REALLY hard.

God bless endorphin rushes. It keeps ADD kids like me from resorting to cereal and TV.

What's your favourite TV Programme on IsraelTV?

I don't think I could post my favorite program..the mod squad would yank a knot in my tail.

If you were SCUBA diving during a tsunami would you survive?..seems to be the question all over this board.

crpntr133:
If you were SCUBA diving during a tsunami would you survive?..seems to be the question all over this board.
here seem to have been quite a few who did. Depends on where you were diving. If you were doing a shore dive and fairly close/shallow, the odds are not so good. If you were deeper the odds are quite favourable. The biggest danger appears to be striking something.

What did you get your SO for Christmas? (I got my wife a set of cordless power tools which she's currently playing with, we're not your stereotypical people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom