Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Abyss.

Have you ever bought and wrapped a gift for yourself and put it under the tree? Is this weird? Might have to do it anyway...IF UPS EVER DELIVERS!! Merry Christmas

Sprite unless I am mixing it with rum and then it is Coke.

Any snow yet?

Are we there yet? (which is also a question)

Wrapping up a bunch of questions here....

Wrapped a gift and put it under the tree?
Every year. It is not weird either.

Fav. soda?
Dr. Pepper, and like crpntr133, if mixing with Rum then its Coke.

Fav. Wine?
Don't have any

Are we there yet?
NO

Do you have any unique holiday plans?

Otter:
Are we there yet? (which is also a question)

hahahaha... favorite wine... hahahahaha...

mine is pretty much any red wine, though a good pinot noir
is hard to beat

and, no, we're not there yet

whiniest thing you've ever said?

cabernet.

Well not usre of how much snow we got but we got it. Could have done without it since I am planning on driving 300 miles to go see my Dad on his birthday, which is also Christmas day.

Glad to hear that it isn't weird to wrap a present for yourself and put it under the tree, just might have to do that for the heck of it.

Have you been naughty or nice?

H2Andy:
whiniest thing you've ever said?

T'wasn't me who said it, but- the whiniest thing I ever heard anyone else say went like this:

I was in Vegas, and one day when I went to the pool, it was closed, and they were draining it, because a hotel guest had just almost drowned and hopes were that he would be okay, it was a very somber occasion.

I laid in the sun for a while, then this woman showed up with her two kids, all ready for the pool. She was loaded down with junk food, big strawberry daquiri, pool toys, etc. She whined to me, "Why is the pool closed?"

I replied, "Because a man almost drowned a little while ago. The lifeguard told me that he is fighting for his life in the hospital."

Her reply? "Well! Why should the rest of us have to suffer???"

Go figure.

Foo

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom