Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the question?

[i like cabernet, beringer makes a great cabernet, 'founders estate', for under $10.]
[i just wrapped a present for myself, 'caverns measureless to man' by sheck.]
[i hate whiners. what's the point, i'm not listening.]

what was or will be your last dive of 2004?

My last dive for 2004 was last Sunday. Beach dive off Hollywood Beach with 3 other SB'rs. 71 min dive, 71 degrees.

Next.

Lets see... back in october. 70ish degrees; 3 dives to ~30ft.

Are you a thermocline wimp?? (will you go past the thermocline in your normal wetsuit?)

XJae:
what's the question?

[i like cabernet, beringer makes a great cabernet, 'founders estate', for under $10.]
[i just wrapped a present for myself, 'caverns measureless to man' by sheck.]
[i hate whiners. what's the point, i'm not listening.]

what was or will be your last dive of 2004?
I dove for 50% YuGioh cards at a bin in Toys R US this morning. I almost lost my life. That will absolutely be my last dive this year!

sand in my sandles:
I dove for 50% YuGioh cards at a bin in Toys R US this morning. I almost lost my life. That will absolutely be my last dive this year!
ouch.
you won't catch me shopping on the day before christmas.

although i was at the scuba shop today. fixed the hole in my dry suit.
looks like new years eve will be my last dive of the year. [i'm hoping it snows]

next...

I've got half a dozen mac's down stairs, along with another have dozen delicious and a dozen granny smith. :11ztongue

Do you plan to see "Life Aquatic"? (I've already got tickets for tomorrow afternoon).

I am seeing it tonight. I should probably leave- the bus won't get here for a little bit. Ehh... better get some christmas sweets for the people the bus, what a nice little jew I feel like being tonight.

having a good holiday?

WOW!! 6 days with no posts on this thread, now that is a record.

Holidays went pretty good. Could have done without traveling 4 hours to Dad's for him to tell us that he has a new roomie. Everyone in the family doesn't like her.

Get any dive goodies for the holiday?

no....

alas, I think this thread is over, but it was good while it lasted.

the same people are posting the same questions...

should we keep it going or let it die gracefully?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom