Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Love the update! thanks! It's been so long I may need another one! LOL
I am good. Work is nuts, really nuts. extremely nuts. Haven't been home before like 10 at night most nights. My kids don't even recognize me anymore and my neighbors thought I moved away (well except the one who sent me a letter asking me out -- guess he thought I was still here!). Oh and I have been Lois Lane to Superman.

So basically a slow few weeks! :cool2:

Yes, oh question master. . . will the phillies win tonight?

OOOOOh, tell me more (and the neighbor asking you out almost sounded nice, but in a letter? Actually, kinda creepy!)

No, the Phillies will lose last night (I am GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD)!

Will BettyRubble ever have fun again? And who is your Superman, BettyLane?

Last edited:
Yeah I thought it was creepy too ...

I sure hope I find time for fun again...lol...especially with superman in my life ... :). And superman is a goon. :)

U going to any halloween parties

Last edited:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Love the update! thanks! It's been so long I may need another one! LOL
I am good. Work is nuts, really nuts. extremely nuts. Haven't been home before like 10 at night most nights. My kids don't even recognize me anymore and my neighbors thought I moved away (well except the one who sent me a letter asking me out -- guess he thought I was still here!). Oh and I have been Lois Lane to Superman.

So basically a slow few weeks! :cool2:

Yes, oh question master. . . will the phillies win tonight?

Yeah I thought it was creepy too ...

I sure hope I find time for fun again...lol...especially with superman in my life ... :). And superman is a goon. :)

U going to any halloween parties

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can't just spill the whole superman thing and then leave me hanging like that. He is a goon, but which one? and does your wife know about this?

(And, no, I am not going to any Halloween parties. Staying home and handing out candy. Very tame Halloween for me this year)

Wifey knows and is very happy . . she's into threesomes . . well at least this threesome!

Superman is Chief Goon.

So did you get alot of trick or treaters?

Congratulations!!! Just don't snip him. Tends to be a relationship killer!

Not many trick or treaters this year:(

Does Chief Goon have X-ray vision, and does that feel creepy?

ROFL!!! You know what, I seemed to have misplaced the snips . . let's hope there is not a need to go find them!

OMG! That is hysterical . . Chief Goon definitely has special powers but not x-ray vision!

So you stolen any good jewels lately?

So you stolen any good jewels lately?

No jewels lately. Just an overused pair of snips!

BettyRubble without snips? That is like a day without sunshine, or something like that. What has Superman done to our Cartoon Cavewoman?

I think it is more me being a thorn in his side! LOL Poor guy . . let's face it, I'm sort of a handful and not the easiest g/f to have around.

So you all well now?

Back
Top Bottom